Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I got a new book!:) Memory's Wake

I bought a book online this weekend from an artist friend of mine and wanted to share it with all of you!
Memory's Wake by Selina Fenech
I am sooooo excited about it and can't wait to read it! I remember reading the very rough drafts that Selina used to post on Livejournal, I was already in love with reading it then, I can only imagine how amazing it will be now!.

I'm just horrible with explaining what a book is about, but thankfully Selina has made a small video to show you all!

I'm also SO excited about the illustrations within the book! there is 44 illustrations in total! I'm big on illustrations...maybe being an artist myself :) but Selina's work is amazing and just an added bonus! all big wins to me!:)
For more info on the book or where you can purchase it yourself : memoryswake website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...