Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Where has the time gone?

Christmas is almost here! can you believe it?! Where has the time gone?.
I've been home for almost a month now since my trip to Europe(which was just fantastic and very much needed). I just wasn't expecting to be SO busy upon getting back home, crazy!. 
I'm currently trying to get a Christmas painting done and maybe some mushroom ornaments:). hopefully once I get a bit caught up I can start paying more attention to my blog:) that would be nice!.
Here are a few pictures from my Europe trip. I might post more but we'll see...I SO miss the art museums!:).

I miss the mountains:)

Mountains make me SO happy!



Me at the Alte Pinakothek in Munich, Germany
         Listening about my favorite artist Albrecht Durer 

Chestnuts everywhere:)
Just goofing around:)

Beautiful sites in Venice, Italy 

The Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna Austria(my favorite museum since I was a kid!)
Me! Enjoying the art at Kunsthistorisches Museum

My room in Slovakia...I got the Richard Gere room!!! Creepy!




7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great trip!! :) A Richard Gere room?? I would have never imagined...LOL! I'd like to have a Johnny Depp room :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! Thanks for letting us enjoy vicariously! :)

    Was there a big Dürer exhibit? He is one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, I wish they had a Johnny Depp room! no such luck though! why Richard Gere? that was just SO funny not to mention I had a little too much to drink that night so getting to my room and seeing that was very interesting lol! Thanks Bethy! I'm probably going to post some more pictures on my LJ for friends only...I know your on my list:).

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool! Beautiful mountains! cant wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks gals:) Jinx, I'll be posting more soon on LJ:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...