Friday, February 11, 2011

Finally:)

I have this wee obsession with paint boxes...
I finally got around to filling this one with my favorite paints(Daniel Smith, Winsor and Newton and one I only have a couple of colours of, M Graham) I made a fun colour chart letting me know what colours are staining and graining and so on...made me feel good, I love seeing all these colours!!
I have a WN white gouach in there for some final touches to my work but no balck paint since I love making my own:). No Schmincke paints in this one, I'll keep those seperate since they are my all time favorite paints. However I can't wait to use this paint box and make a wonderful colourful mess with it!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Finland. This blog is fun to explore, through other countries, people, culture and nature. Come take a look Teuvo pictures blog. And tell all your friends know why you should visit Teuvo pictures blog. Therefore, to obtain your country's flag to rise above the country's flag on my blog collection. Happy end of February. Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...